To keep your residential or commercial property looking its best throughout the year, it is critical to perform a series of services to all areas of your landscape to see the best results. That is why it is so important to employ a grounds maintenance program during the landscape season, that consists of the following:
- Spring Clean-ups
- Weekly Maintenance
- Shrub/Tree Pruning
- Fall Clean-Up
- Pre-emergent Weed Control in Plant Beds.
Grounds Maintenance Services Descriptions
Raking & removing of branches, twigs, leaves & other debris from lawn areas, plant beds, walks & parking areas; pruning & trimming of winter damaged limbs & branches on trees and shrubs; hand edge all plant & tree beds; power edge all walks & curbs; provide first seasonal lawn cut and sweep and(or) blow down all areas to eliminate any grass clippings and leave the property looking it’s best and ready for the season.
Policing of grounds prior to lawn cutting; trimming of grass around stationary objects, i.e. fence post, building foundations, curbing, walks, & parking areas; cut & trim lawn, removal of weeds/grass growing along/on walks, steps, parking areas, & curb gutters; cultivate & weed plant beds as necessary; sweep and(or) blow down all areas as necessary to eliminate any grass clippings or other landscape debris.
Prune ornamental trees & shrubs in accordance with standard pruning practices & procedures; remove all debris from premises.
Raking & removal of branches, twigs, leaves and other debris from lawn areas, plant beds, walks; cut & trim lawn; sweep and (or) blow down all areas as necessary to eliminate any grass clippings or other landscape debris;
See program details below
Mulch Plant Beds
Furnish and install shredded pine bark mulch, as necessary. Other mulch choices available upon request.
Lawn Fertilization Program Details
- Early spring application: custom blend of fertilizer with pre-emergent crabgrass control as necessary.
- Late spring application: custom blend of fertilizer with pre-emergent crabgrass control and broadleaf weed control as necessary.
- Late summer application: custom blend of fertilizer with broadleaf weed control as necessary.
- Fall application: custom blend of fertilizer to encourage and enhance root development.
- Winterization application: custom blend of slow release fertilizer to encourage and enhance root development and enhance strong growth in the spring.
- Lawn renovation work: dethatching, aeration, slice seeding, over-seeding, hydroseeding
- Additional fertilizer applications; organic, ironite, milorganite, lime
- Lawn insect treatment: preventative or spot treatments
- Pre-emergent weed control in plant beds
- Non selective weed control (on contact aerosol spray)
- Deer repellent spray program
- Annuals furnished and installed